- Awesome all inclusive package (recommended)
- REACH the beautiful city of Nice, and then
- MEET US at the train station or the airport on monday morning to travel by coach, and by ferry.
- Travel by your own means
- REACH the ferry terminal La Tour Fondue and then
- CROSS the sea
- Porquerolles Touristic Informations: www.porquerolles.com
- Tél. : 04 94 58 33 76
- Fax : 04 94 58 36 39
- Porquerolles national park: www.portcrosparcnational.fr
Most of the times, plane is the best way to reach Nice.
By plane: Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is an international airport. It is the third busiest airport in France and serves as a focus city for Air France and an operating base for easyJet.
REACH the ferry terminal La Tour Fondue
By plane: Toulon-Hyères Airport
Daily connection with Paris Orly airport. Then take a taxi or a bus (see below)
The nearest train station is Hyères, which is 15 minutes by car from the point of departure to the island. The closest main railway station is Toulon (9 TGV from Paris per day). Then take a taxi or a bus (see below)
Taxi prices to La Tour Fondue (Giens) – ferry terminal:
- From Toulon railway station 80 € for ~ 45 mn
- From Hyères railway station 35 € for ~ 15 mn
From Toulon-Hyères airport 25 € for ~ 10 mn
- Taxis Radio Hyèrois: Tel. +33 4 94 00 60 00
- Radio-Taxi Toulon: Tel. +33 4 94 93 51 51
There are regular lines from Toulon’s or Hyères’ bus stations to La Tour Fondue.
- From Hyères’ railway station take the bus 67 to ‘La Tour Fondue’ – Ferry Terminal
- From Toulon’s railway station take the bus 103 or the train to Hyères’ railway station and then take the bus 67 to ‘La Tour Fondue’ – Ferry Terminal
From Paris, Motorway A7, then A8 towards Aix en Provence, Toulon and then follow the A570 as far as Hyères and D97 to La Tour Fondue (ferry’s terminal to Porquerolles). From Nice, take the Motorway A8 as far as Hyères and the D 97 to La Tour Fondue. The, you have 3 parking lots available :
CROSS the sea
Ferries cross to the island from La Tour Fondue every half-hour. The crossing takes approximately 10 min and costs 17€.
- web: www.tlv-tvm.com
For those who can not avail of the boat at scheduled times, a Boat Taxi service can be used: Taxi boat Pélican 24h/24h Tel: +33 6 09 52 31 19 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- From 7H to 19H : around 81€ for 1 to 6 persons
- From 19H to 23H : around 90€ for 1 to 6 persons.